ludwigvonkoopaludwigvonkoopa

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Cave of Wonders Cave of Wonders

Sigh......

This game was short of imagination, short of plot, short of gameplay, and had no real purpose. The only saving grace was the graphics, which even then weren't amazing.

Quick Sand Quick Sand

1 Word. Mediocre.

How can this get main spot on Newgrounds front page? It wasn't horrible, but it certainly wasn't good. I have high speed Internet and a 2009 computer, and the game still went incredibly slow, and made it impossible to do anything but get crushed by sand, which is technically impossible. You would suffocate, not get crushed. The only good thing was the flow of the character's graphics.

Exit Path Exit Path

Amazing,

AWESOME!!!!

LARRY: Big Dipper LARRY: Big Dipper

Hated it.

Good mini-game, but horrible as a standalone. Too repetitive too fast. I can't see how this got front page, let alone featured.

Chaos Faction 2 Chaos Faction 2

Honestly not a very good game

The first one was better. In this, the graphics are blockier, the game play, moves WAY to fast, and it's nearly impossible to keep track of who's who. Sorry, but I give it a 4, and that's for effort.

Zack's Hardware Zack's Hardware

IDEA copied from Weebly's tower defense.

Altogether, a boring, uneventful game. BTD4 FOREVER!

Applez Applez

I BOO THIS MUSIC!

It sounds like a Windows 98 jingle looped, and just for that, this game gets a 6.

Enigmata: Genu's Revenge Enigmata: Genu's Revenge

I am utterly amazed.

This is by far the best STG I have ever played. Thanks for the great game, and I can't wait for the next one.

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

Swweeeeettt!!!!!

Another classic from BomToons! Keep it up!

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

THIS is what newgrounds is all about.

I haven't seen a game this good in ages! Keep it up!